New Office Arrival Procedures
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask for some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and we will take your temperature as well.
- Please arrive early and wait in your car until Cindy or Janna call or text to invite you in for your appointment.
- Please wear a mask when entering the office to protect our front office team members.
- We have a hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room is set up to accommodate social distancing. Ideally, no patients will be waiting in the waiting room and patients will be walked directly into the treatment room from the front desk.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for ample time between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Due to our increased personal protective equipment, our office temperature will be a little cooler to keep our team as comfortable as possible. Feel free to wear a sweater for your appointment!
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 317-885-7760 or visit our website at www.greenwooddentalsmiles.com
Thank you for being our patient. This is a whole new world for us as dental care providers and as humans. We are learning as we go and updating our equipment and protocols as necessary. We appreciate your patience, we value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Mark, Dr. Ben, and our whole team.