Invisalign in Greenwood
Invisalign® Clear Braces
Invisalign clear orthodontic aligners are one of the most sophisticated and popular teeth straightening procedures for teens and adults worldwide. This state-of-the-art cosmetic dental procedure is comfortable, discreet, and highly effective.
During Invisalign treatment, a series of clear aligners are worn snugly over one’s teeth to gradually shift them into a more symmetrical position. This treatment is especially ideal for those who have gapped, rotated, or misaligned teeth and want a more aesthetically pleasing smile.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
The beauty of this procedure is that the patient is allowed to remove the aligners while brushing, flossing, drinking, eating, etc. and each aligner will gradually push one’s teeth towards the picture-perfect alignment.
Invisalign allows the patient to easily switch to a new set of aligners without a dentist’s help during treatment. However, our dentists will schedule a visit every 4 – 6 weeks to observe the progress and ensure all of the teeth are moving as planned.
Why Choose Invisalign®?
- Dr. Jillian Samela, DDS is a certified and experienced Invisalign provider.
- Over 10 million people have perfected their tooth alignment using Invisalign.
- In addition to a more attractive smile, these clear braces can help to prevent severe dental health issues such as periodontal disease and tooth decay.
- Unlike traditional ceramic or metal brackets cemented to one’s teeth, Invisalign clear aligners can be easily removed and are nearly invisible to the eye.
- The lightweight and comfortable polyurethane plastic trays are an awesome orthodontic option for teens, adults, and even seniors alike.
- Traditional braces makes flossing and brushing more difficult, which can lead to possible gum disease or tooth decay.
For many, even the thought of wearing metal brackets and wires for an extended period of time can be mortifying. That problem is easily remedied with clear aligner orthodontic treatment.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT today to learn how Invisalign treatment can give you the stunning, show-stopping smile of your dreams!